Sunday, January 31, 2021

Pet Chickens

 Greetings

    I hope everyone is doing well.  Along with my workshop have quite a few pet chickens that I keep for the eggs.  I bought some polish chickens around six months ago and I think they have started laying.  I found one in the nest box and she fussed when I opened the lid.  An hour or so later I checked back and she was just leaving the nest to head back outside.  I found a brand new warm egg in the nest.

In the Shop

    In the shop today I was taking it easy with two jobs in mind.  I had to finish painting and sanding a flag for a customer and I am working on an Oak TV table for my wife.  I cut the legs for the table and fastened one end.  The end that sits on the floor has to be cut at an angle.  I installed the legs, and then set the table up on my work bench.  Using a flat pencil and block of wood I marked the legs for cutting.



    Once marked I can then cut all of the legs to match and let the table sit flush on the floor and level.

    That is all for today.  Thanks for reading the Blog.  Here is a short video of my fans.  Actually they are fans of anyone with the potential to feed them.





No comments:

Post a Comment